Monday, September 17, 2012

Upon a Time

I scanned the top image with my newer scanner, and it couldn't pick up the hot pink hearts at all.  They were a dull blue.  So back to the dying Epson... poor little epson scanner.



Look what's in the back of the recent Green Lantern: The Animated Series comic book!  Was a surprise to me.  I swear this will be the last time I bring this up, my friends must be so annoyed by now.



Been using my phone to take pictures of doodles, hadn't had much time to scan stuff in.  
Weird instagram photo doodles after the cut.







                           
                            

                         
                           



5 comments:

JennySRP said...

I love evvverything!!! so cute!

Deleted said...

Your Banana Cat animation is wonderful! Love it! <3

Jon McNally said...

Hooray for Cutey Honey!

Carrie said...

I love your work! Hope you find a scanner worthy of its awesomeness :)

Anonymous said...

Do you color your illustrations in watercolor and ink?