Sunday, March 27, 2011

WonderCon Goodies!



I'm going to my first WonderCon this coming weekend! Above is what will be at the table!
The "Billie the Unicorn" books will finally be available, apologies to everyone who has been waiting and emailing about when they will ship. If you pre-ordered, they should be shipping at the beginning of April. Sorry it's taken so long! XC

WonderCon info:
Immedium's booth, 220 (we're right next to Baby Tattoo Books' booth!)

I'll be there Friday till Sunday, with prints, buttons, and acrylic charm necklaces! If you want a signed book or a doodle, please come by. There will also be a few shirts for the curious!


Thank you again for everyone who has emailed me inquiring about Billie, and for everyone who has taken the time to review the book!
I'll have more info and dates about upcoming events next week. :D

7 comments:

flaviano said...

loove your colorfull and funny art!

yawn said...

those charms are charming

Pirate Trish said...

Augh!!! I hope you'll be at ComicCon too!! Everything looks so fun!!!

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Pirate Trish- I am going to Comic Con, but I don't have a table lined up. I'm hoping to be able to sign at a friend's booth for a bit. Once I know what is going on, I'll post the schedule. :)

Yawn- Thanks Yawn! I didn't get a lot of charms made, but if they sell out for whatever reason, I'm probably going to order more. The quality on them is fantastic!

F Guy- <3 Thank you!

Fawn said...

yes! those charms are adorable. any plan on making them into a cellphone charms/key chain?

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Fawn- I thought about it, but didn't have a chance to get the cell phone charm straps. It is a high possibility in the future if they do well at WonderCon. :D

Kali Fontecchio said...

I love that top pic! It's so lovely!