Sunday, November 09, 2008

Kitty Aftermath




The anime expo was very small, but I had a fun time meeting the people who came out. Everyone was super nice! Alot of siblings came by. The two images above were for a couple of sisters who bought some prints from me Saturday. I was doing 4x6 inch commisions in little frames. They both wanted kitties, so I told them if they came back Sunday they'd be ready. I never saw them again, so here they are. Yes, the one on top was intentionally colored like Mr. Jinx. I should try drawing Pixie and Dixie soon.
Thanks to Claire and Jeff for keeping me company for a bit Saturday, and Val and Roger for hanging out with me Sunday. They helped me take all the framed artwork and portfolios to the car.
We went to Red Lobster for Dinner. Now I am meeting friends for pie. I am a pig.

14 comments:

Charles Goatley said...

They missed out on something because these kitty pics are real gems.

William Bradford said...

Great proportions on the top one

Amy said...

Did they pay for them before not coming back?

Open an Etsy store and sell 'em again anyway. Teach silly little girls to neglect their Brianna art...;p.

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Luckily, they did not pay for them, but they had bought some prints from me Saturday. The apple kitty has been adopted by a friend already, unless the original girl contacts me.
Amy- I have been thinking about trying etsy, just need time to research it.

LFW said...

haha awsome cats.

Glad to hear the event was a winner! It's strange the way people just do stuff like asking for excellent art and then not wanting it, people suck.

cheers to you and your work

-LFW

Jeffrey said...

It was awesome visiting! Glad you got those things finished.

We gotta pig out on chinese food next time you are in town.

Also in all the confusion of putting stuff into your trunk I put the book you gave me into your trunk.

Chris Battle said...

I HATE THEM MEECES TO PIECES!!!!!!!

Tairy Greene said...

These are awesome, also get on channel frederator raw more!

Justin said...

Hey, it was swell meeting you last night. Thanks for the coloring advice and the ripped piece of paper from your sketchbook.

Claire Lenth said...

If you are a pig, then what are the friends that invited you out to pie?? BIGGER PIGS.

When you are not so busy you will meet me for lunch, yes?

craigp said...

you have transcended cuteness again. someday you'll live on a high mountain top and people will climb it to learn the secrets of drawing.

Justin said...

These are adorable! Your color work blows my mind!
-JC

Zorilita - Mary Bellamy said...

That top one would make a cute shirt! Very nice.

Anonymous said...

love these kitties!