Tuesday, February 12, 2008

That day with the hearts, chocolates, roses, and diseases...


This is poo poo.

Things that happened last three weeks.
1. Lost a whole week of doing freelance from horrible obnoxious chest cold. Still sound like the coughing lady from "Mad TV". Got to watch season 2 of "Avatar" though, slept alot. Not a complete waste.
2. Apartment manager remodeled my bathroom. Lost half a week of that 'cause apartment was full of cancerous fumes.
3. Someone may have been trying to steal my lowbeams off my car. Spending tomorrow getting that fixed.
4. Crashed the Annies. Drank their wine, ate their food, and watched their cartoons. Left before the three bears showed up.
5. Had dinner with friends last night. Britney Spear's paparazzi boyfriend was sitting behind us being an ass, so we got no service. What a bunghole. Stop ruining good restuarants!
6. Finished my freelance list plus some. If you haven't gotten stuff yet, give me until midnight. SRSLY.

7. Jeaux over at Frederator emailed me to submit something for their current contest. Had less than a day to animate something. Here is the development art and film. Go here to see the rest of the submitions and vote for who will win a PINK Nintendo DS.... >:D


Watered down monkeys... "Sweet Monkey Love"

Find more videos like this on Channel Frederator RAW

10 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Oi oi, seems like you are having a robust time! I'll totally vote for your 2 seconds of awesome.

Also that is one hot cupid. (hahaha)
That arrow looks very serious.

Unknown said...

hello bri. you should make that into a card. i hope your reading my post does'nt take away from your week either. take care out there.

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Watanna!! I made a sorrowful song about Motionzoo yesterday! I miss it! I would put the monkeys there if it still existed.
Jeff-Thanks! I don't think I'm gonna win it though, which is probably good, spoiled enough as it is.

Unknown said...

wow! awesome clip! really good for a days work.

Jim Mortensen said...

I loved your entry too! I entered "ex-girlfriend".

This should be a JibJab sendable too!

Fawn said...

happy v day!!!

Carrie said...

Words escape me... that is adorable.

Lazesummerstone said...

Sorry to hear that you've been sick!
Everyone seems to be sick these past few weeks!
But yeah--- Those monkeys too cute! I'm always amazed that you can whip out such a good animation piece, in such a short amount of time. But then again, you're a professional!

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Lately, I feel like a professional ass. Aww well, thanks anyways!

Zorilita - Mary Bellamy said...

The animation was very cute =)!