Monday, October 15, 2007

Squeam. It's Monday.

Squeam is a little annoying creature that was living in my apartment recently. I was lucky enough to get some candid photos of him, before he was disposed by Skippy. Here he is!
  • Now I can sleep at night, since the screaming has stopped.

    Here are some oooold post it drawings, sketchbook cover, and viking inspired by a Dove chocolate wrapper. Yay.





    She has giant man hands.
  • 13 comments:

    Blake Himsl Hunter said...

    The Viking rules! Hope the bath works out form him.

    Jeffrey said...

    That big eared dog is awesome and your cat is the cutest! Are you looking forward to Mario Galaxy?

    blabla said...

    Lovely sketches as usual!
    The cat is great!

    Ryan Green said...

    The cat one is my favorite. I love the anal flower! That'll teach him not to eat the weeds!

    jynxkat said...

    i used to collect those dove chocolate wrapprs- did i throw them out or are they still around somewhere? i dunno :P

    Rogelio T. said...

    Miss man hands has a very pretty third ear.
    Flower-anus kitty has neat ears too. Can you imagine all the pollen he spreads around the house whenever he sits.
    Maybe you could use him as a stamp to decorate your christmas cards with. It'd leave a neat pattern.
    Pretty pictures Brianne.

    Unknown said...

    yup, those are man hands alright:) cool post it notes.

    Dan said...

    fantastic stuff Brianne. I always love your aminals!

    Jay D Smith said...

    wow!

    Freshyfresh said...

    I love the cat and the cute girl in the last picture(I don't see anything bad in her hands)!!! =)

    DINTOONS said...

    haha funnycute puppy! and that cat serously needs a cuddle!! lovely drawings all :o)

    Carrie said...

    I *heart* Star Spit :)

    Ken said...

    cute drawings, I love that little cat