Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What happens when a Smurf pees in the ocean....


Here are some linky links for looky loos......
YOUNGBERG!!!! He draws good storyboards and stuff.
This is a funny video, but has some super offensive crude language so probably not work safe. Worst job in the world.

Ok, I go back to work.............blarhg...........it's a good job though. :D

I don't wanna make a new post for this. Rainbow Brite and her freaky forehead. Just wondering, has anyone ever noticed that Fuzzy Lumpkins from PPG looks like Lurky and the Star Sprites? Tis funny.

15 comments:

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

I really dig your blog it's got great stuff to view here

burgerlog said...

funny video! toilet.

Heather Sybil Chavez said...

ah, she is happy and free, swimming with the cute dolfils, I wanna be a happy mermaid swimming around with the dolfins

Uncle Phil said...

very purrdy.

Boogervampire said...

Okay, THANKYOU!! I totally swore I was the only one that knew Fuzzy Lumpkins looked Like Lurkey.

PotatoFarmGirl said...

I think someone who worked on ppg, their dad worked on Rainbow Brite or something. I heard some crazy rumor about that. Ah animation history..

MondayMorgue said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MondayMorgue said...

oh those naive dolphins look so blissful.
i like yur female sketches below.
makes me want to got to a coffee shop, use my starbux xmas card, and drawwww.

psychobob said...

Rainbow Bright always made me uncomfartable somehow....it's weird.

beula the music geek said...

Cousin-in-Law, you are such an amazing artist! I updated my own blog and then went to Robert's (my hubby, your cuz) but he hasn't changed his, so I came to yours. WOW! I could sift through your posts all day just to see your work! YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!! WOWEE!

Love, Karen

Jay D Smith said...

smurf wee has that effect on people!! :)

Boogervampire said...

Holy crap!!! Worst job ever is the best!!!!

Unknown said...

Very cool and fun posting!! love the surf illustration!

Tim Szabo said...

like the image of the dolphins. Nice sketch.

Anonymous said...

Crazy rainbow brite looks better than
i remember...Anyway i happend upon your blog from john k's site and dig your stuff!

cutesypoo