Thursday, November 10, 2005

Grumpy Thumb Monkey

Thumb monkey is kinda gross.... so I had to draw him with Mary's wacom!!
Man...what a cranky monkey.
This one is so gross. Made me want to try illustrator and go freehand, so I did this:

I feel all Kirsten Ulve-y, she has the mad vector skillz everybody knows! I do not mean to offend any of her fans with my half assed computer monkey.
I encourage everyone to draw a thumb monkey of their very own. He can live on your desktop and be cranky, 'cause a thumb monkey with no thumb to hold is very sad indeed. Here is another photo. I think this one is a Colubus monkey?

Another thing from today. I also made white corn tortilla soup....from scratch. BEHOLD MY PRODUCTIVNESS!!! Wha ha ha!!

5 comments:

Jeaux Janovsky said...

wow. productive.
heehee. me like grumpy thumbster monkies.
-jxxoxo

PotatoFarmGirl said...

A busy person like you Jeaux needs a thumb monkey to help out around the house.

toxic dan said...

man what are those things!!!
i want one to play with my hamster!

toxic dan said...

oh my god bri, im watching teen titans right now and that pink haired girl you posted is on it with gnark the cave man!

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Dude Gnarrk barfs in a bucket in that episode. But the animation is sped up so you might miss it. It's when he's having the eating contest with Cyborg.