Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Camel Show

Pictures from last Friday's show of gleeful characters and such. You can see the back of my head in some shots, and the back of other people's heads.
  • camel show

  • Here is a quick crappy doodle. It's the beach! I may go to a beach this weekend!

    I guess this is okay to put up, this character isn't really a secret. She was on a special edition postcard at Comic Con. I hope this animates ok, the costume's sleeves have alot of hard edges. Lately I've noticed that when I use the wacom tablet, I'm used to turning the paper when I draw. Can't really do that with the wacom/computer. It makes it hard to arc some of the lines. >:(

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I love the beach. . .

    . . . and hate it that you can't turn the damn Wacom tablet. It drives me bonkers.

    PotatoFarmGirl said...

    Yes.....grrrr....

    Anonymous said...

    that's why it's all about the cintiq :D

    Anonymous said...

    alos, it's weird to see other people wearing Mari hats. haah.

    PotatoFarmGirl said...

    arghh. It's not a hat. It is antennae.